Our aim: to get you out and about and using the language you’re learning as soon as possible. At VLS we offer small group (maximum 8 students) and private classes for all levels, for children and adults, in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere with fun, professional teachers.
Group classes are ideal if you want to focus on your conversational skills. Or, if you’re looking for something more specific or would like to work towards an exam, we can organise private classes.
If you’re a beginner, our classes cover a wide range of useful topics in collaboration with some basic grammar to help you understand how the language works. After the classes you will have the confidence to order food, ask for information and directions, make appointments, fill in forms, and most importantly, talk to others.
For our intermediate and advanced students, we cover the topics in more depth and encourage you to use a wider range of vocabulary and tenses.
If you prefer private lessons, we can organise them whenever and wherever you want; at school, at home, in a restaurant, or even on the ski slopes!
What we offer:
- Individual and group lessons for children and adults in French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Swedish. (For other languages, please contact us.)
- Aperitif – conversation classes with a twist
- Skype lessons
- After school tuition and homework club
- Reading and Literacy
- Exam preparation – FIDE, TEFL, TOEFL, IELTS, First, CAE, CPE, Common Entrance, GCSE, AS and A-Level, DELF, DALF, International Baccalaureate
- French for passport and permit renewal
- Summer and winter camps for children and teenagers– languages and activities (see list) 09.00-16.00 (lunch included), ages 3 -17
- Intensive language packages for corporates and adults
- Translation services